If you love eating at Au Bon Pain, simply visit www.aubonpainlistens.com and enter the Au Bon Pain Guest Satisfaction Survey.
In 1978, Louis Kane had an idea – to offer fresh croissants and delicious bread to everyone in Boston. Kane bought a French bakery oven, opened the very first Au Bon Pain, and the rest they say, is history. Au Bon Pain café bakeries are now located in over 300 cities all over the world, and promise to provide their customers with healthy, fresh and flavorsome foods
Au Bon Pain Feedback Survey – Free validation code
Why do you love to visit Au Bon Pain? Is it because they offer fresh baked goods such as croissants, cookies and bagels? How would you rate the customer service and team members at your local café bakery? Enter the Au Bon Pain Survey at www.aubonpainlistens.com and you will be rewarded with a free validation code, to use on your next visit.
Completing Au Bon Pain Customer Survey – www.aubonpainlistens.com
It’s easy to enter the Au Bon Pain Survey, if you follow our instructions.
- Find your most recent receipt, and set it near your computer.
- Visit www.aubonpainlistens.com.
- Using your receipt, fill in details such as the time and date of your last visit, as well as the store number and ticket number.
- Answer questions and rate statements about your most recent experience at Au Bon Pain.
- Feel free to give candid responses, your feedback will be used to improve the food and service at Au Bon Pain.
- If you would like to make a comment about your experience, be that positive or negative, remember to enter it in the space provided.
- Once you complete the feedback section of the survey, enter a few personal details such as your name, email address and contact phone number.
- When you have entered your details, you will be presented with a validation code.
- Write this code on your café receipt and bring to Au Bon Pain on your next visit for a special offer or discount.